Everday use of my Smartwatcher device
In the MySmartwatcher Portal there is the possibility to switch on the “Beep before alert”. This allows the User to cancel the alarm within 5 seconds before the alarm is forwarded.
The User also has the option to end the active alarm on the Smartwatcher device.
The professional call center will not notify the stored contacts of false alarms.
How to get started with your new SPIRIT watch
How to get started with your new VITA watch
Power on the watch
Press and hold the power button (3) for 2-3 seconds.
Power off the watch
Step 1: Quickly press the power button (3) twice.
Step 2: When you see the power off dial, please select:
a. the green icon (right) to confirm that you want to turn off the watch.
b. the red icon (left) to cancel the power off.
You do not have a password for your SPIRIT / SPIRIT Petite.
The small blue lock on the watch screen indicates a setting intended for software developers. As a Wearer of the watch, you do not have access to these settings. To get back to the watchface, please press the lower button once briefly.
Also see: Answers to the six most frequently asked questions
In this video we give you the answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- I charged my watch but my screen stays black. What can I do?
- I see a little blue lock on my screen. When I tap on it, I have to enter a password. What can I do?
- I see the power off icon on my screen. But I don’t want to turn off my watch. What should I do?
- I am running a test alarm and want to stop the alarm on my watch. How can I do that?
- My watch says it needs to cool down. Why is this and what can I do now?
- Why do I have to charge my watch every day?
*video not available in English
The SPIRIT watches are waterproof. To be light and elegant, every part – including the battery – has been designed to be as small as possible. The battery of a smartwatch of this size needs to be charged daily.
Battery life also depends on the signal strength of the cellular connection you are on.